Fun with Little Fizz
Fun with Little Fizz is a beautifully illustrated new kindergarten course especially written for very young learners. Ideal for pupils who are just starting out on their journey learning English as well as those who have already done one year of kindergarten English classes.
Fun with Little Fizz includes:
• Learn the alphabet lessons
• Language expressions lessons
• Full-colour stickers
• Free Picture Dictionary
• Celebration Time Booklet
• Phonics Booklet
• “Say it” feature
• Fun Crafts, Songs and Chants
• Downloadable Teachers Resources
New Advanced Interactive Whiteboard Software featuring:
• Interactive Lesson Pages
• Animated Lessons
• Animated Song Videos
• Sing-Along Videos with real-life children
• Craft videos with real-life children
• Fun games to end your lessons and reinforce the language learnt
Fun Box Starter features:
- exciting unit profile pages with striking visuals that engage students through personalised warm-up tasks
- clearly-structured, easy-to-follow lessons organised to fit the teaching year
- all the key language required for primary school pupils, transparently presented and methodically practised
- fun and achievable activities smoothly introducing pupils to all four skills
- carefully graded Phonics lessons
- special Arts and Crafts pages with video
- theme-related Kids' Planet pages with engaging real-life topics
- stimulating CLIL pages focussing on other school subjects such as maths and science in English, which aim to enrich the learners' experience
- memorable songs, chants and special sing-and-dance videos
Ping Pong is a three-level course for very young learners who are just starting to learn English.
The course develops literacy and numeracy skills in a fun and engaging way that motivates very young learners.
Speaking and Listening skills are developed with images, stories and audio recordings on Vocabulary, Structure, Values and Story pages in the Pupil's Book. They are consolidated with fun activities in the Activity Book.
Reading and Writing skills are developed with images, letters and words, and audio recordings on Phonics pages in the Pupil's Book. Reading and Writing are practised further in the Activity Book with letter recognition and guided handwriting practice.
Numeracy skills are developed with images, number practice and audio recordings on Maths pages in the Pupil's Book. This is followed up with further practice and guided handwriting practice in the Activity Book.
Let’s Learn English is a new course for very young learners who have not had English classes before.
The course adopts a flexible approach to teaching, which makes it suitable for different teaching situations and learning styles. There is a strong emphasis on the use of stories, art and craft activities as well as songs which help young children engage in English without having to read or write.
Tom, the main character of the course, is a lively and fun-loving cat. Together with his parents, his sister Lenny and Sam the mouse, he gets up to all kinds of adventures.
Let’s Learn English includes:
• beautifully illustrated stories.
• fun and lively songs and chants
• simple, enjoyable and varied activities
• stickers and cut-outs to enhance the children's learning experience
• focus on values pages
Sammy & Kite is an enchanting new course for very young learners taking their first steps into English. As children follow the adventures of Sammy the Squirrel and his friend, the mischievous Kite, they are gently introduced to their very first English words, sounds and letters