Ultimate English is an innovative, multi-level course that takes teenagers and young adults from B1 to C2 level of the Common European Framework. Thanks to its rich, engaging content and forward-thinking approach, it motivates learners to achieve a high level of language competence while preparing them effectively for all established English language exams at each level. This exciting new course includes up-to-date topics that will stimulate the learners’ interest while offering an effective and clearly laid out language development and support programme. Ultimate English also gives emphasis to 21st-century skills, such as critical thinking and co-operative learning, while developing all language skills within a truly motivating context.
English Journey is an exciting and complete ten-level English course especially researched and written to appeal to young learners and teenagers alike.
Its carefully constructed syllabus gradually and effectively takes your students from Pre-A1 (Beginner) to C2 level (Proficiency) in the CEFR. Each level is of a manageable length and can be completed in one academic year.
All American C1/C2 For C1/C2 Exam Classes
All American is an exciting new course that combines fresh, motivating content with solid exam preparation for students at C1–C2 levels.
• engages students with an array of stimulating topics that reflect modern-day life and 21st-century issues.
• includes thought-provoking texts with inspiring visuals in a fresh design that enables students to focus on their own learning.
• stimulates the student’s attention with specially-made videos and builds up their knowledge in all key thematic and lexical fields.
• offers careful development of listening and speaking skills, ranging from guided practice to realistic exam tasks.
• guides students through the process and requirements of writing at an advanced level through systematic analysis and support.
• provides thorough training in all aspects of common C2 examinations in American English.
is an exciting new multi-level course that will develop students’ language level while capturing their interest and motivating them through exciting real-life content. Each level of the course is structured around the Student’s Book which depending on the level contains ten or twelve theme-related core units plus five or six review units as well as a Grammar Reference, a Writing Bank and a Speaking Bank to support students during their studies. A strong skills syllabus runs through the course which actively improves students’ performance in reading, writing, listening and speaking. Vocabulary is presented in context in theme-related word sets and there is also a focus on collocations, phrasal verbs, word building, prepositions and commonly confused words.
English Download split Combo edition
Students Book with Workbook edition for Pre-A1, A1, A2 and B1 classes.
A course in American English based on the requirements and standards of the Common European Framework of Reference.