Pupil's Book with colour stickers, a free Picture Dictionary and a downloadable e-book
Fun with Little Fizz provides pupils with a carefully graded introduction to English which develops their vocabulary and teaches the alphabet through fun stories, clear and user-friendly lesson organisation and ample practice and revision.
Fun with Little Fizz features:
- clearly-structured, easy-to-follow lessons organised to fit the teaching year.
- essential vocabulary and key language required at pre-primary level, transparently presented and methodically practised.
- a range of fun and achievable activities developing listening, speaking, letter writing and passive reading skills.
- stickers, songs and chants to maintain a high level of motivation.
- regular revision sections
- a cartoon story after every review to entertain pupils and revise vocabulary and language from the lessons.
- fun games, crafts and rhymes
Hamilton House First Phonics has been designed to introduce simple phonics to very young learners in an entertaining way. The full-colour cartoon presentations, fun activities and memorable chants will engage your pupils' attention and make learning phonics fun.
Hamilton House First Phonics is the perfect accompaniment to any English course for very young learners.
The following phonics are presented and practised in this book:
- single vowel sounds (a, e, i, o, u)
- double vowel sounds (ee, oo)
- double consonants (th, sh, ch)
Celebration Time provides pupils with a fun introduction to seven special days that are celebrated across the world.
Vocabulary is presented with entertaining stories, then practised and consolidated with fun activities, songs and crafts.
Celebration Time has been specially developed for very young learners. The entertaining lessons will engage your pupils' attention and make learning English fun. Celebration Time is the perfect addition to any very young learners' course.
These special days are included in Celebration Time:
- Valentine's Day
- Pet Day
- Earth Day
- Mother's Day