English Journey is an exciting and complete ten-level English course especially researched and written to appeal to young learners and teenagers alike. Its carefully constructed syllabus gradually and effectively takes your students from Pre-A1 (Beginner) to C2 level (Proficiency) in the CEFR. Each level is of a manageable length and can be completed in one academic year. A strong skills syllabus runs through the course which actively improves students’ performance in reading, writing, listening and speaking. Vocabulary is presented in context in theme-related word sets and there is also a focus on collocations, phrasal verbs and prepositions.
Key features of English Journey 10 Student’s Book
• 12 theme-related units, each containing carefully developed tasks designed to develop students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
• 12 Reload sections, one at the end of each unit, to reinforce vocabulary and grammar presented
• 6 Progress Reviews, one after every two units, to consolidate the vocabulary and grammar
• a Grammar Reference to support the grammar theory presented in each unit
• a Writing Bank and a Speaking Bank to support students’ productive skills
An interactive version of English Journey 10 Student’s Book, including the audio necessary for the listening activities, can be found on the English Journey 10 Interactive Whiteboard Software.
English Journey 10 Workbook accompanies English Journey 10 Student’s Book. It practises and consolidates the skills, vocabulary and grammar taught in the Student’s Book. The structure of the Workbook unit reflects that of the units in the Student’s Book, providing a valuable tool which allows students to follow up lesson-by-lesson on the Student’s Book content. Its clear and simple format means that it can be use
by students at home as well as in class.
English Journey 10 Workbook contains
• 12 theme-related units, containing Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar, Listening and Writing sections. The vocabulary and grammar taught in each unit of the Student’s is further practised in exam-style tasks in the Use-Your-English sections of each unit.
• 6 Progress Reviews, providing further consolidation of the vocabulary and grammar. An interactive version of English Journey 10 Workbook, including the audio necessary for the listening activities, can be found on the English Journey 10 Interactive Whiteboard Software.