English Journey is an exciting and complete ten-level English course especiallyresearched and written to appeal to young learners and teenagers alike. Its carefullyconstructed syllabus gradually and effectively takes your students from Pre-A1(Beginner) to C2 level (Proficiency) in the CEFR. Each level is of a manageable lengthand can be completed in one academic year.
Key features of English Journey 3 Student’s Book
• an introductory unit reviewing key language from previous levels, as well asintroducing the main characters in the exciting ongoing story, The Amazing Kids
• unit openers that activate theme-related vocabulary from Cambridge YLE Starters
• theme-related units, including lessons about amazing people, places and things,as well as special skills-building lessons that actively develop students’ listening,speaking and writing skills
• regular reviews that reinforce language presented within the unit and that finishwith a theme-related video and a catchy song
• theme-related CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) and Culture
sections that encourage students to engage in pair or group work while focussingon other subjects such as maths or geography in English, or while exploring aparticular aspect of life
• beautifully-illustrated episodes of the exciting ongoing story, The Amazing Kids,that not only capture students’ imagination and motivate them to read in English, but also reinforce the themes and language presented in the Student’s Book
• values and Now take it home! features that ensure students connect their learning to the real world
English Journey 3 Workbook accompanies English Journey 3 Student’s Book.
Lesson by lesson, it follows up on the vocabulary and grammar taught in the Student’s Book and also provides further reading and writing practice. Its clear and simple format means that it can be used by students at home as well as in class.
English Journey 3 Workbook contains
• an introductory unit.
• six theme-related units, in which lessons 1-4 practise the vocabulary and grammar from the corresponding lesson in the Student’s Book while the skills-building lesson provides grammar practice as well as further reading and writing practice.
• six reviews, providing further consolidation of the vocabulary and grammar.
An interactive version of English Journey 3 Workbook can be found on the English Journey 3 Interactive Whiteboard Software.