The interactive talking pen which is a unique tool to help pupils practise and learn English in a fun and exciting way!
The talking pen connects via bluetooth to the pupil’s tablet or mobile phone, creating a blended learning environment.
Compatible with IOS and Android technology. Click HERE for instructions in Greek, HERE for instructions in English,or scan the QR code below
Yeti and Friends! Alphabet & Starter Book has been designed to be completed in one month. It introduces young pupils to the English alphabet and shows them how to form and pronounce each letter.
Pupils are shown how to write the upper and lower case letters. Each letter is practised with words which are level-appropriate. Pupils are also taught colours and the numbers 1-10 after learning the alphabet.
Yeti and Friends! Alphabet & Starter Book is accompanied by an alphabet app and audio track which can be used to learn correct pronunciation (included in the pupil’s e-book).
Yeti and Friends! Alphabet & Starter Book is also compatible with the new and exciting Hamilton House Interactive Talking pen! This includes both audio and interactive practice to help pupils learn the correct pronunciation and have fun doing the activities while watching 3D animations.
Yeti and Friends! Alphabet & Starter Book features:
• guidance on how to form each letter of the alphabet correctly, both upper and lower case.
• ample letter formation practice on specially drawn lined sections.
• an introduction to basic vocabulary.
• chants and fun action songs children will love.
• fun activities to practise letter recognition.
• a special section on the numbers 1-10, colours, letter blends and vowels.
• letter pronunciation practice in the e-book.
• compatibility with the Talking Pen
Yeti and Friends! Primary 1 Pupil's Book includes: Picture Dictionary
Yeti and Friends! is an exciting new primary course for young learners. The adventures of Yeti, Tina and Tony with their magic scrapbook will entertain pupils and make learning English lots of fun!
Yeti and Friends! has exciting stories and fun activities which will engage pupils, while the carefully-graded syllabus provides them with step-by-step development of vocabulary and language skills.
Pupil’s Book includes:
• 30 lessons, grouped into 5 lesson sections
• 6 revision lessons after each section
• fun crafts
• extra stories
• level-appropriate CLIL, STEM and Values activities
• stickers and songs to engage and motivate pupils
Yeti and Friends! Activity Book is in full colour and has been designed to practise and consolidate the vocabulary and grammar presented in Yeti and Friends! Pupil’s Book.
It contains a variety of fun and stimulating tasks which reinforce what pupils have learnt in class.
Yeti and Friends! Activity Book features:
● fun activities which practise the new language, including crosswords, word searches and picture-based tasks.
● page-for-page practice for every Pupil’s Book lesson.
● regular revision lessons.
● extra writing tasks which give pupils the opportunity to use the vocabulary and grammar they have learnt.
Yeti and Friends Junior A Language Booster
Helps pupils consolidate their understanding of each lesson in the Pupil's Book. It is a combined Companion and Grammar Book. It offers complete support for young learners as it includes full coverage of all new vocabulary items and all grammar structures in the order presented in the corresponding Pupil's Book.
Yeti and Friends Junior A Language Booster features:
- Greek translation of all new words and phrases in the order they appear in the Pupil's Book, with special notes and points to remember
- cartoon presentations of each grammar structure taught in the corresponding Pupil's Book lesson
- simple explanations in Greek of each new grammar srtucture
- fun tasks on all key vocabulary items and grammar areas
- extra revision tasks that help pupils consolidate what they have learnt
Yeti and Friends Primary 1 Test Book
Yeti and Friends Primary 1 Test Book has been designed to consolidate and test the lexical and grammatical items pupils have learnt in Yeti Pupils Book 1 in a friendly and encouraging way
Yeti and Friends Primary 1 Test Book contains:
- 12 one-page unit tests to be used after each unit
- 4 two-page tests for use after each review
Days to Celebrate provides pupils with a fun introduction to five special days which are celebrated in English-speaking countries around the world. Vocabulary is presented with entertaining stories, then practised with fun activities and songs.
Days to Celebrate has been developed for young learners and is the perfect addition to every young learner’s course. The
entertaining lessons will engage pupils’ attention and make learning English fun.
Days to Celebrate features:
✱ Valentine’s Day
✱ Mother’s Day
✱ Colouring pages
Yeti and Friends Junior A Teacher's Book Contains:
- clearly laid out and easy-to-follow teaching notes for each unit in the Pupil's Book
- actual pages of the Pupil's Book embedded in full colour for ease of use
- suggestions for homework setting and checking
- additional optional activities
- a fully-illustrated End-of-year play, complete with audio and stage directions
- 12 photocopiable Tests, one for each unit of the Pupil's Book
- 4 Photocopiable Term Tests, one for each teaching term
- complete Answer Keys to the Activity Book and Tests