Fun with Fizz features:
- clearly structured, easy-to-follow lessons organised to fit the teaching year.
- all the key grammar structures and essential vocabulary required at primary level, transparently presented and methodically practised.
- a range of fun and achievable activities developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- stickers and songs to maintain a high level of motivation.
- regular revision sections.
- writing sections after every review to develop pupils’ writing skills using the grammar and vocabulary they have learnt.
- memorable songs.
- an irregular verbs list.
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) lessons to develop pupils’ vocabulary for school subjects.
Alphabet with captions and stickers
The book is designed for use in the first months of the school year. It represents the English alphabet, the correct spelling and pronunciation of letters.
Includes audio files with fun and attractive songs aimed at developing students' conversational skills, as well as phonetic exercises with the correct pronunciation of letters and sounds.
The activity book is in full-color and has been designed to practice and consolidate the lexical and grammatical units presented in the Pupil's book. It contains a wide variety of stimulating tasks which reinforce what pupils have learnt in class
- fun activities that focus on the new language, including crosswords, word searches and picture-based tasks
- page-for-page practice for every Pupil's Book lesson
- a review after every three units
- extra writing practice
Fun with Fizz Test Book 1
Fun with Fizz Test Book 1 has been designed to consolidate and test the lexical and grammatical items pupils have learnt in Fun with Fizz Pupils Book 1 in a friendly and encouraging way
Fun with Fizz Test Book 1 contains:
- 12 one-page unit tests to be used after each unit
- 4 two-page tests for use after each review
Fun with Fizz Teacher's Book Contains:
- clearly laid out and easy-to-follow teaching notes for each unit in the Pupil's Book
- actual pages of the Pupil's Book embedded in full colour for ease of use
- suggestions for homework setting and checking
- additional optional activities
- a fully-illustrated End-of-year play, complete with audio and stage directions
- 12 photocopiable Tests, one for each unit of the Pupil's Book
- 4 Photocopiable Term Tests, one for each teaching term
- complete Answer Keys to the Activity Book and Tests
colourful alphabet flashcards for use at the beginning of the school year when working with the alphabet.
Fun with Fizz Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Software engages pupil's attention effectively and brings lessons to life
Fun with Fizz IWB contains all of the Pupil's book and the Activity book in interactive format. All the Pupil's Book presentations and songs are fully animated and can also be played each frame at a time or even each speach bubble at a time. All the exercises in the Pupil's Book and Activity Book are interactive. The listening exercises are also playable from the IWB. The grammar is presented seperately with its own animation and reference.
The IWB also presents vocabulary, colours, numbers and catchy songs.
Also included are fun games and extra activities to end each lesson on a high note. These games and activities practise the vocabulary and grammar taught in the lesson and can be done in a fun way with the class working in teams. It also contains a ''look up'' wordlist feature. When pupils find the word they're looking for, they are then presented with a picture of that item as well as the audio pronunciation of the word.
The Flashcards from the course book are presented electronically with pronunciation and pictures to make understanding easy. The IWB also contains all the posters in an interactive digital format.
Fun with Fizz 1: Class CDs
Class Audio CDs are designed to be used with the Pupil's Book amd contain the main lesson presentations, songs and chants, as well as the audio for the Expressions to Learm!, the listening tasks, the writing text models and the End-of-Year play