English Journey is an exciting and complete ten-level English course especially researched and written to appeal to young learners and teenagers alike. Its carefully constructed syllabus gradually and effectively takes your students from Pre-A1 (Beginner) to C2 level (Proficiency) in the CEFR. Each level is of a manageable length and can be completed in one academic year. A strong skills syllabus runs through the course which actively improves students’ performance in reading, writing, listening and speaking. Vocabulary is presented in context in theme-related word sets and there is also a focus on collocations, phrasal verbs and prepositions.
Key features of English Journey 7 Student’s Book
• 12 theme-related units, each containing carefully developed tasks designed
to develop students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
• 12 Reload sections, one at the end of each unit, to reinforce vocabulary
and grammar presented
• 6 Progress Reviews, one after every two units, to consolidate the vocabulary and grammar
• a Grammar Reference to support the grammar theory presented in each unit
• a Writing Bank and a Speaking Bank to support students’ productive skills
An interactive version of English Journey 7 Student’s Book, including the audio
necessary for the listening activities, can be found on the English Journey 7 Interactive Whiteboard Software.
English Journey 7 Workbook accompanies English Journey 7 Student’s Book. It practises and consolidates the skills, vocabulary and grammar taught in the Student’s Book. The structure of the Workbook unit reflects that of the units in the Student’s Book, providing a valuable tool which allows students to follow up lesson-by-lesson on the Student’s Book content. Its clear and simple format means that it can be used by students at home as well as in class.
English Journey 7 Workbook contains
• 12 theme-related units, containing Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar, Listening and Writing sections. The vocabulary and grammar taught in each unit of the Student’s Book is further practised in exam-style tasks in the Use-Your-English sections of each unit.
• 6 Progress Reviews, providing further consolidation of the vocabulary and grammar.
An interactive version of English Journey 7 Workbook, including the audio necessary for the listening activities, can be found on the English Journey 7 Interactive Whiteboard Software.