Ping Pong Starter engages learners through motivating illustrated stories, songs and chants followed by enjoyable playful activities.
Ping Pong Starter features:
- Words lessons, which teach children their first vocabulary and phrases in English, concentrating on lexical items young children can relate to.
- Every day language activities, which teach new language to use with vocabulary.
- Values activities, which practise good behaviour and appropriate English expressions in social situations.
- Story and Song lessons, which present and practise words and language in a fun way.
- Sticker activities and crafts.
Ping Pong Starter Teacher's Book contains:
- clear and easy-to-follow teaching notes for the Pupil's Book and the Activity Book
- detailed lesson objectives and materlials guide
- extra photocopiable pages
- letters to parents which update them on their child's progress
- extra online printable material
The Flashcard Pack contains all the vocabulary items taught in the course, and flashcards are labeled with the unit and the word itself for the teacher. As well as being used for vocabulary and revision, the flashcards are used in a variety of games and activities as suggested in the Teacher's Book
Interactive Whiteboard Software
The IWB software allows teachers to use and present the course in an interactive way. It includes:
- All Pupil's Book pages
- Audio-visual presentation of new vocabulary
- Fully interactive activities and games
- Cross curricular posters and activities
- Fully interactive animated presentation of new vocabulary
- enjoyable animated stories and songs
- Videos demonstrating the craft activities