Ping Pong Pupil’s Book includes:
• charming and amusing cartoon stories, songs and chants accompanied by a wide range of fun activities, games and hands-on crafts.
• simple, varied and enjoyable activities which are always manageable for very young learners.
• lessons which gradually introduce vocabulary and simple structures as well as the English alphabet and numbers.
• regular revision sections.
• opportunities for curriculum-based learning.
• flashcards, posters, audio CDs and interactive whiteboard software.
• comprehensive teacher support providing detailed instructions, keys and everything needed to ensure pupils’ success at pre-primary levels.
- activities that practise Vocabulary and Structures in a fun way. The activities include colouring, tracing and matching activities
- guided number handwriting practice on staves, Fun activities practise number recognition, sequencing and counting
- handwriting practice of lower and upper case letters on staves. Fun activities include colouring, tracing and matching. Words are provided in with the phonic sound in colour
- Craft activities which develop art skills and awareness while practicing the language of the unit in a fun way.
- Alphabet colouring cards are provided at the back of the book for extra practice after every review
- Pupil's Book Scope and Sequence
- Introduction with details on the Characters, Language skills, Components, Additional resources, Teaching guidelines, Classroom games and Pupil Assessment form
- Lesson plans, including Lesson Objectives and Materials, Warm-up suggestions, Instuctions on Introducing each lesson, Instructions for each activity, Audioscripts, Follow-up activities, Optional activities, Ending the lesson suggestions and Activity Book instructions
- Review plans, including Lesson Objectives and Materials, Revision instructions and Activity instructions
- Science Project plans including Lesson Objectives and Materials, an outline of the story, Teaching the play in class suggestions, the Audioscript, and Performance suggestions with additional roles, songs and chants
- Photocopiable materials, including Progress checks, one extra activity for the end of each unit, Handwriting staves and extra letters for Handwriting practice
- Flashcard list, including Vocabulary Flashcards and Alphabet Phonics Flashcards
Interactive Whiteboard Software
The Teacher's Tool on IWB software allows teachers to use and present the course in an interactive way. It includes:
- All Pupil's Book and Activity Book pages
- Audio-visual presentation of new vocabulary (flashcards)
- Fully interactive activities and games
- Posters and activities
- Fully interactive animated presentation of new vocabulary
- Enjoyable animated stories and songs