Pupil's Book with e-book
The Pupil's Book includes:
- an introductory unit reviewing key language from Amazing English 3, as well as introducing the main characters in the exciting ongoing story, The Amazing Kids
- unit openers that activate theme-related vocabulary from Cambridge YLE Starters
- theme-related units, including lessons about amazing people, places and things, as well as special skills-building lessons that actively develop students' listening, speaking and writing skills
- regular reviews that reinforce language presented within the unit and that finish with a theme-related video and a catchy song
- theme related CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) and Culture sections that encourage students to engage in pair or group work while focussing on other subjects such as maths or geography in English, or while exploring a particular aspect of life
- beautifully-illustrated episodes of the exciting ongoing story, The Amazing Kids, that not only capture students' imagination and motivate them to read in English, but also reinforce the themes and language presented in the student's book
- values and Now take it home! features that ensure students connect their learning to the real world
The book includes an e-book, which contains the full version of the Student's Book with interactive tasks, audio and video materials, voiced by Wordlist
Lesson by lesson, the Workbook follows up on the vocabulary and grammar taught in the student's book and also provides further reading and writing practice. Its clear and simple format means it can be used by students at home as well as in class
- an introductory unit
- six theme-related units, in which lessons 1-4 practice the vocabulary and grammar from the corresponding lesson in the student's book while the skills-building lesson provides grammar practice as well as further reading and writing practice
- six reviews, providing further consolidation of the vocabulary and grammar
An interactive version of the Workbook can be found on the Interactive Whiteboard Software
Amazing English Grammar
is a new four-level series of beautifully illustrated grammar reference and practice books, taking students from Senior A to Senior D class. Each level is of a manageable length and can be completed in one academic year. Thanks to its thoroughly researched syllabus, Amazing English Grammar can be used alongside any Senior A-D course. Amazing English Grammar contains:
• an introductory unit containing two lessons, and six main units containing five lessons.
• amusing grammar presentations featuring The Amazing Kids: Rocky, Dash, Feather and Cat.
• clear, simple grammar theory.
• a wide variety of practice exercises.
• speaking tasks to encourage students to use the grammar productively in contextualised situations.
• regular reviews consolidating the grammar learnt in the preceding two units.
• writing tasks to allow students to use the grammar productively in contextualised situations.
• a list of irregular verbs.
Test Book Contains:
- six quizzes that focus on the key vocabulary and grammar from the six units of the Student's Book
- three progress tests, one for use after every two units of the Student's Book, that include reading comprehension, vocabulary and grammar tasks and a writing task
- an end-of-year test covering reading comprhension, vocabulary and grammar tasks and a choice of writing tasks
Amazing English 3 Writing Booklet
• one two-page writing lesson for each of the six units in the Student’s Book.
• a wide variety of stimulating and enjoyable writing activities relevant to the students’ level and ability.
• six writing models designed to help students produce their own material and develop their writing skills.
Amazing English 3 Writing Booklet forms an integral part of Amazing English, an exciting new three-level course specially written for young learners.
- clear lesson plans with detailed instructions and the key to all tasks from the Student's Book
- backround information on some of the reading texts, amazing facts and other texts that refer to real things
- suggestions for extension activities and teaching tips
- the recording script with justification underlined for the listening tasks included in the Student's Book.
- photocopiable tasks for for use with students who finish early in class, as a way of revising prior to a test, or as extra practice of the vocabulary and grammar in the Students book
- photocopiable songsheets for the songs which appear in each unit of the Student's book
- photocopiable worksheets for each episode of the ongoing story, The Amazing Kids
- the keys for the Workbook and the Test Book
Class Audio CDs
contain the narration of the reading texts, as well as all audio required for the listening tasks, the songs and the episodes of the Amazing Kids in the student's book. These recordings can also be accessed on the IWB. Professional actors are used in all recordings to ensure clarity and accurate intonation and pronunciation
The Amazing English IWB software combines all the components of this course into one amazing interactive tool to help teachers bring their lessons to life in the classroom.
Amazing English 1 Interactive Whiteboard Software contains:
• the interactive Student’s Book page-for-page, including the animated story episodes.
• the interactive Workbook, which includes all of the Workbook exercises in fully interactive format.
• the interactive Grammar with fully animated presentations.
• the interactive Companion which includes all of the Companion exercises and the EnglishGreek wordlist, songs and videos.
• interactive games to be played in class and at the end of each unit if time permits.