Toy Box Junior A & B
Pupils will enjoy the loveable characters which come to life in cartoon stories, fun adventures, lively songs, chants, stickers, flashcards, posters and many varied activities.
The course has a strong cross-cultural element and is easy to use, with step-by-step lesson plans in the Teacher’s Book and accompanying interactive whiteboard software. There is also a Multi-ROM CD for the students to practise the language on the computer, or listen to the story and songs.
Toy Box is fun to teach and easy to use!
Author: Ruby Devon
Toy Box Pupil’s Book features:
|-||12 graded units each with 3 two page lessons|
|-||Clearly structured, easy to follow lessons organised to fit the teaching year|
|-||All the key grammar structures and essential vocabulary required at primary level, transparently presented and methodically practised|
|-||A range of fun and achievable activities developing all four skills|
|-||Special Kids’ Planet pages that present images of the English-speaking world through the eyes of children|
|-||Regular revision sections (every 2 units)|
|-||A wealth of motivating material such as language games, sticker pages, extra festival pages and an end-of-year play|
|-||Memorable songs and chants|
|-||Multi-ROM in every Pupil’s Book with special animated language practice software and audio material|
Toy Box Pupil’s Book A with Multi-ROM and stickers ISBN 978-9963-687-07-7
Toy Box Pupil’s Book B with Multi-ROM and stickers ISBN 978-9963-687-16-9
Toy Box Activity Book includes:
• fun activities that focus on the new language
• page-for-page practice for every Pupil’s Book lesson
• carefully constructed tasks that are simple to do as homework
• actual write-in spaces for young children to handwrite their answers
• enjoyable language games and extra sticker activities to enhance the learner’s sense of achievement
• extra finger puppets with the loveable Toy Box characters
Toy Box Activity Book A with stickers ISBN 978-9963-687-06-0
Toy Box Activity Book B with stickers ISBN 978-9963-687-17-6
Toy Box Companion includes:
• accurate Greek translation of all new words and phrases in the Pupil’s Book
• Look and learn! boxes with a special focus on word families
• Learn this! boxes with notes on usage and common difficulties
• clear explanations in Greek of the grammar in the Pupil’s Book
• carefully controlled exercises that practise the new language
• extra revision tasks that help pupils consolidate what they have learnt.
Toy Box Companion A ISBN 978-9963-687-05-3
Toy Box Companion B ISBN 978-9963-687-18-3
Toy Box Test Book includes:
• a short test for each unit in the Pupil’s Book
• three longer tests, one for each school term
• thorough coverage of all key lexis and grammar in the Pupil’s Book
• test tasks that are clear, simple and familiar to pupils
• ready-made scoring scheme in each test.
Toy Box Test Book A ISBN 978-9963-687-04-6
Toy Box Test Book B ISBN 978-9963-687-19-0
The Toy Box Teacher’s Book includes:
• clearly laid out and easy to follow teaching notes for each unit in the Pupil’s Book
• embedded actual pages of the Pupil’s Book in full colour for ease of use
• specially highlighted aims and materials needed for each lesson
• suggestions for homework setting, also optional additional activities
• 12 photocopiable tests, one for each unit of the Pupil’s Book
• 3 photocopiable Term Tests, one for each teaching term.
Toy Box Teacher’s Book A ISBN 978-9963-687-03-9
Toy Box Teacher’s Book B ISBN 978-9963-687-20-6
The Toy Box Audio CD includes all listening material for the Pupil’s Book, such as presentation texts and listening exercises, great songs and chants, as well as karaoke.
Toy Box Audio CD A ISBN 978-9963-687-01-5
Toy Box Audio CD B ISBN 978-9963-687-22-0
The Toy Box Pupil’s Multi-ROM includes:
• Special animated interactive software for extra practice
• Audio material including presentations, songs, chants and tongue twisters.
Toy Box Toy Box Pupil’s Multi-ROM A ISBN 978-9963-687-02-2
Toy Box Toy Box Pupil’s Multi-ROM B ISBN 978-9963-687-21-3
The Toy Box Interactive Whiteboard Software includes:
• the entire book, page for page, on the IWB screen
• Interactive Whiteboard toolset that includes full capabilities (such as write, draw, type, highlight, erase, create blank page, zoom, hide/show part of screen etc.) as well as helpful tooltips
• the complete Audio of the entire Pupil's Book playable directly from the IWB page
• additional interactive tasks at the end of each unit
• interactivity on some of the tasks of the Pupil’s Book pages that make the activities come alive on the board.
Toy Box Interactive Whiteboard Software A ISBN 978-9963-687-08-4
Toy Box Interactive Whiteboard Software B ISBN 978-9963-687-24-4
The Toy Box Flashcards Pack is one pack including all active vocabulary from both Junior A and B Pupil’s Books together.
Toy Box Flashcards Pack ISBN 978-9963-687-11-4